Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Favorite Things:

I love my family, I love my house, and I love my Doggy Lady Bug.  I love Facebook, Reading James Patterson's books and watching TV.  House is the BEST, NCIS and Criminal Minds close second and third. I love to sleep in the sun during the summer, and I love that I rarely ever burn. I love Pizza, chocolate, Coke Zero, Low Fat Triscuits, Low Fat Cheezits, Yogurt and Cup O Noodle Chicken Soup.  I love getting cards and letters in the mail.  My favorite flowers are White Roses and White Daisies.  I wish I could grow Palm Trees in Nebraska, because they are the BEST TREE EVER!!!  White sandy beaches, bright blue skies, and clear blue ocean water.  I love how permanent markers smell, and yes I thought rubber glue smelled really good back when I was in High School.  I enjoy cross stitching, knitting scarves, making jewelery and swimming.  I love the smell of burning candles, and carpet fresh and pine sol.  I love the smell of Gain and Bounty Dryer Sheets.  I love my electric blanket sooo much that I sleep with it even in the summer.  I also love my electric throw that I keep on my recliner.  I LOVE HALEY, PACEY, PATRICK and PIPER!!!  I fantasize of being a Grandma someday.  I really enjoy snorkeling, jet skis and riding on a boat.  I love Football and my Huskers and Chicago Bears.  I am a huge fan of Suh...so I root for the Lions too!! I like Bud Light and Jager Bombs.  I love dancing and going out with my friends.  I love spending time with my closest friends Denise, Robin, Rachael and many more.  I not only LOVE but NEED my church family especially Linda, Amy, Barb, Brenda, Mandy, Carol, Lis and Terri. I love laughing, and I have a very loud and annoying laugh.  I love being stupid and making others laugh.  I love the smell of a baby in my arms, and the warmth and love I feel when holding them.  I am mesmerized by the sounds of children's laughter.  I love my nickname Momma T and I love being known as Auntie Tracy.  I haven't met a baby I don't like....or doesn't like me in return.  I love and MISS with all my heart, my Mom, Grandma's, and Grandpa's RIP. I love my bible that was given to me by my mother. I feel blessed to be a part of Manna Ministries. I really enjoy sitting in the dark in the evening's all by myself watching TV.  I am motivated by listening to Christian Music, and have the coolest Green IPod EVER!! (thank you Manna /Neutral Groundz ladies) I enjoy my job but I am extremely motivated when I am very busy and successful when working with my customers. I am a giver and would give the world to anyone if I could.  I am learning to accept recieving in return.  I love my Hummels and Willow Tree Angels.....and cherish my antique Secretary from my Grammy Von.  Teenager's that are not genetically attached to me are AWESOME!! Friday night Pizza Movie Night is the Best. Sleeping in on a Saturday is relaxing.  Playing games during the Holidays with my siblings makes me laugh harder than ever.  I love seashells, Manatees and Pelicans.  Green in any shade is the best color EVER.  I think going to Garage Sales is fun, and I get a "high" when I am shopping and find a really good deal on something that someone else paid full price for!! I would collect every perfume ever made in the world if I had the money including all types of jewelry!!  My Sketchers that I bought for $15.00 are the most comfortable shoes ever.  Mary Poppins is my favorite Disney Movie and I wish I could be an Animated Movie Voice for a Disney Movie someday when I grow up....yep, I want to be a DORY!!  HuHot and Chuckee Cheezes Rocks.  The best roast beef sandwhich ever comes from Arby's and the best french fries come from McDonalds.  I like Oprah, and want to be on the new talk show The Talk!! I love worshiping and reading my bible devotionals.  I love my two daughters with all of my heart (most of the time)  and I really do like the annoying puppy named Oakley.  I giggle when I play with my daughter's new miniature hamster named Jack Jack. I am most comfortable when everything is extremely neat, tidy and in it's place.  I am addicted to Coffee and it makes me happy.  I enjoy the Vineyard with my James Gang.  I love Cathy and Marci.  Water Pillows are Awesome (but heavy).  Money is nice, and having food in the house keeps me calm.  If my house were to burn down, the one thing I would grab would be the painting my mom made for me before she died.  I love my daddy Grant, and I am thankful for everything he has done for me. My BEST FRIENDS are my sisters Patty, Lucy and Missy.  (Patricia, Lucinda and Melissa as they would prefer to be called)  I have awesome Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.  I love Heaven and look forward to the day I get to go there!!! 

1 comment: