Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The month is almost over.....

I am sitting here and watching the Oscar's and wondering to myself "how much chocolate could I possibly eat by the end of tomorrow? "  The next thought is....I am going to go buy a case of Coke Zero right after work!!!   So with the end of February comes the end of "fasting" of no pop for this month.  But March 1st, starts NO CHOCOLATE for a month.  I think this next month is going to be very hard.  About half way through the month of February I was actually having dreams of drinking my Coke Zero.   I have been thinking about getting a box of those Cadbury Eggs.  There is four in a box......so, could I eat them all in one night and NOT get sick??  It might be worth finding out. LOL.

Tomorrow is Tracy's Lingwall Harnly's Funeral.  My prayers go out to her family and her boys.  May the Lord Bless them all.

Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment