Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Still Angry.....

I am not sure I understand why I am feeling this way?!?  I just seem angry today for everything.  I am angry for everyone who has suffered from Cancer.  I am angry for the fact that I had to watch my mom die slowly for ten years.  I am mad that my family has had to endure Alzheimer's, Cancer, Dialysis, Diabetes and heart problems.  I look at other happy people getting to spend time with their grandparent's and I am angry I can not do that. 

All this from finding out a beatiful person who didn't deserve to die....has died. 

I was diagnosed September 2009.  Why am I SOOO mad NOW???  I don't like this place called Anger....it scares me because I can not control the thoughts that run through my mind and the things I want to scream.  Why do some people live..and others have to die.  How does some dirtbag in jail who has killed people get to live....but someone with a beautiful heart, beautiful family and such a zest for life have to die??? 

Yes, I read my bible...and I know what most people would say to me or preach to me.  Doesn't change the fact that I already know those answers...and I am still mad!!!!  I tried praying...I want to understand...there is still no explanation that makes me feel better right now at this time. 

I guess I hope that understanding will come to me soon.  I do not want to be bitter and angry for very long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment