Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Heart is Broken.....

All I keep thinking about is the stupid T-shirts from Relay for Life that says having more birthdays.  Which is true for the survivors of cancer.  But I have learned that a second person from my community (since I was diagnosed with cancer) has lost their battle to cancer and my heart aches....deeply.  When I got the text from my sister, I swear I felt my heart stop.  I think I am angry.  I see images of her little boys in my mind and I think how sad it is that she will have one less birthday (no more birthdays!!), and that those beautiful little boys no longer have their momma.  My heart goes out to the Lingwall family and I pray for them.  Her final message on her blog said that "I have my wings now, and I am riding on the beach in my jeep with my dog Taz sitting next to me"  God please give her all the sand, sun and gas she needs to enjoy her time on the beach now with no more pain!!!!

I HATE CANCER~~~ I hate that it destroys people's lives and so many have to suffer.  It is not fair!!!!  And everyday....so many more people are having to fight that battle.  I am not thankful for anything right now....and God Bless Tracy for being thankful everytime she posted for something she treasured in her life or for that day.  I can't say that there is anything I am thankful for right now. 

Sweet Dreams Tracy.....I know you make a beatiful Angel and I thank you for your blogs and sharing through the pain you had to endure.  Thank God....no more pain.

~Momma T~

No comments:

Post a Comment