Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Drive...

What a great way to end a weekend.  Jump in the new PT Cruiser and head out for a ride down the highway.  And yes, I do know I am only 40 years old and way too young to enjoy a Sunday drive. LOL.  But of course I had a wonderful weekend going out with my daughter and doing a little shopping at Bath and Body Works, supper and a movie.  Today, sleeping in (yes I skipped church, sorry)  and this afternoon I hit the tanning bed for 15 minutes then out for a drive.  While out on my drive I was able to see a double rainbow.  It was my first rainbow of the year and it was so bright and beautiful.  I was a little slow, but finally thought to grab my camera and was able to get a couple shots of it, but by then the second rainbow had disapeared and was not as bright.  I absolutely love how seeing a rainbow and being able to just watch it can make you feel so happy inside.  Or, just hopeful that it is a sign that summer is coming!!! 

And with the summer coming up quickly, I have a ton of work I need to get moving forward on so that I am ready to have my things completed before the pool opens this year.  I always get so excited the closer we get to Memorial Day every year.  Yay, Summer 2011 here we come!!  Yes, Momma T can't wait to see all her pool kids and pool rats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment