Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beautiful Day!!

I woke up in a wonderful mood this morning.  I have had a nice weekend spending time with my sister Lucinda who came down for a whirlwind trip from Colorado.  Then we went and stole my niece and nephew from my other sister so we got to do "double Aunt" time with the kids.  Lucy is on her way home now...but I still have the niece and nephew.  They love to stay with me until late on Sundays.  Make a whole weekend of it and take them to church and everything.

However, I am finding myself wearing down all of a sudden. I have the BEARS and Packers game on....(Go BEARS, even though it doesn't look like they are starting off too well, ugh)  We have plans to also have some sledding time this afternoon with some friends, and possibly cards tonight.  But, not looking soo good right now.  Think I may pooper out long before that.  Really struggling with the salivary gland this weekend.  I have been absolutely STARVING (possibly the Prednisone causing some of that.) But it hurts too much to actually eat.  Will be glad when I find out tomorrow what my ENT wants to do. 

Today I am thankful for God's Blessings, and the amazing people he brings into my life.  I am so thankful for the kind, loving and generous family I have through my church.  Just want them to all know how much I love them.

~Momma T~

No comments:

Post a Comment