Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm NOT a Cancer anymore...

Yes I still have Cancer, but I just found out this evening that my astrological sign has changed to Gemini.  I thought that was weird when I went to put my birthdate on something and it said I was a Gemini.  I thought it must have been an error in the computer.  Then today there is all this talk.  Except my sister says that she had actually heard about this shift like almost a year ago.

Now..the funny thing is I grew up thinking I was a Cancer, and yes I thought the "description" of a Cancer sorta sounded like me.  But I remember telling people that my mother's sign Gemini sounded more like me.  That is just tooo funny.  See, I knew who I was all along. 

I know this "change" appears to be causing a lot of controversy...and for me I am like....cool, change is good.  And in this day and age....who in the world would be surprised.?!?  I wasn't.  Plus, my entire life has been spent being something other than I thought I was....this just fits in and makes total sense. hahaha. (yes I am a lunatic)

Now...I am wondering to myself.  Does this mean that I have been searching for the wrong compatible mate all these years...and now I can focus on the RIGHT SIGN???  2011 is just a whole bunch of new gobbly gook...that I just knew that this new decade was going to be interesting and now I can embrace the new me Gemini status along with all the other changes I am making this year. 

I just can't help it.  It all makes me giggle.  Like seriously, if you know me very well....go read the Gemini description and tell me if it isn't DEAD ON!!!   And I giggled when I saw that my baby sister and brother in law are now the new 13th sign which is that Serpent and a Staff.  I already forgot the name of that sign cause I am not even sure I know how to say it?? 

In the end....my sign and date of birth doesn't change the fact that I am a child of God.  And ultimately I never really got into reading horoscopes because I believe I am living the life God set forth for me.  Sooo...for those who know me best...I don't care what my sign is...I just don't know what to say now when some hot guy email's me and asks me...."What is your Sign"  If I say I was a Cancer but now I am a Gemini...would I come off as having a double personality????  HMMMM....guess I will have to decide that when that awesome hot guy email comes my way!!

Night all....didnt mean to stay up this late tonight...but really it doesn't take much to entertain me...and I found this quite entertaining this evening.  I really am curious though what my friends and family think.  You should read the description of Cancer VERSUS Gemini and tell me which one you think fits me best...would totally be cool to hear your response!!!    So off to bed...and night all!!! 

~Momma T~

No comments:

Post a Comment