I am POSITIVELY sure that I will make my doctor fix the blocked salivary gland on the left side of my face. I am positive that this swelling and pain is not normal. And I am positive that they WILL return my call today and do something other than put me on another dose of antibiotics!!!
See, isn't being positive so much fun!!! I am also positive that if there is not a solution to this problem that I am not going to take anymore doses of Radiation if this will just continue to get worse. : )
That was a happy face there at the end of that sentence....because being positive is soo much fun. Yes I am repeating myself because I will convince myself it is true....eventually. : )
As of right now, I am thankful today for the very wonderful email I recieved from my Aunt this morning. It was very much needed. Brightened my day and helped me try to forget about the pain radiating through my cheek and into my jaw. : )
~Momma T~
No comments:
Post a Comment